Friday, November 4, 2011

Update on Charlie

 I had told you about Charlie, http://avisitwithmrst.blogspot.com/2011/06/dayzero-and-charlie.html who had adopted us last summer.  What I didn't tell you was that when Charlie came to us, she had a tumor.

I tried doctoring her up while I waited for someone to clam her. No one ever came, so I finally talked my husband into taking her to the veterinarian (he is was not a big cat fan)! After a very expensive trip to the vet, he told me I now owned a cat. We had never had a cat before, but she must have known she came to the right house!

Here she sits at the door with Suzie, waiting for someone to open the door and let them in. When she first came in the house, she didn't like the dogs at all. They had never been around cats and I think they were trying to figure out what she was and  why she was at their house.

The dogs and cat (and dad too!) must have been playing hide and seek...Dudley and my husband found her!

 My husband can't have a snack without all eyes and noses on him!

 Charlie and my husband...ha, he said he didn't like cats! They have become good pals now. He even came home from the store with a collar for her, with a bell on it. I asked him why the bell. He said so he would know where she was at. He can't say he doesn't love Charlie!

I thought when my kids left home that my house would stay cleaner and I wouldn't have anyone to pick up after anymore. I didn't figure that my dogs and cat would take their place. I was out of the room for awhile and when I came back in, this is what I found. Guess the dogs and Charlie were having a camp out. Dudley is on the floor with a blanket and pillow, Suzie is on the couch with a blanket and pillow and Charlie is laying on the back of the couch. She is feeling right at home! Kids...uh I mean pets....Gotta Love Em!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Mrs. T

5 comments:

Adorably Dead said... Best Blogger Tips

That poor cat! I'm glad he's better.

Shelina said... Best Blogger Tips

Poor Charlie
I really hope he is feeling better now :(

Jessamine Banfield said... Best Blogger Tips

awww, ppor charlie, so glad she has a wonderful home now! unusual for a female to be ginger!

jessamine.banfield@gmail.com

A Visit With Mrs T said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessamine Banfield

Thank you for stopping by! I have never had a cat before, but several people told me that it is rare for a cat of her color to be female. She is a great cat!

A Visit With Mrs T said... Best Blogger Tips

@Shelina

She is doing quite well! I think that she thinks she is the boss of our house now. She puts the dogs in their place when they play too rough. :) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...